GGU is offering 30 Scholarships worth $11,550 each!
- Save $11,550 on the seven classes that earn our CFP Board-registered Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning.
- Total cost for the 7 classes is $10,500 or $1,500 per class, compared to regular tuition of $22,050 or $3,150 per class.
- Add three electives and earn the MS in Financial Planning.
- 30 scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For new applicants to GGU’s financial planning program(s).
- Must meet the admissions criteria for the MS in Financial Planning.
- Must apply for and enroll in the Fall 2018 term.
Founded in 1901, Golden Gate University has been a leader in financial planning education since 1980. Study in the classroom or entirely online with flexible offerings that allow you to pursue your education on your schedule. Our financial planning faculty, accomplished leaders within the profession, become a permanent part of your professional network. Learn from the best of the best!
Contact Dr. Dave Yeske, CFP® email@example.com 415-442-6524